Training your puppy is exciting and challenging! We are here to help! Puppy pre-school is an effective and fun way to get your puppy not only trained but socialised amongst other puppies and their owners!
We run puppy pre-school classes which work to teach puppies socialisation with animals and people, expose them to new experiences in a safe environment and learn basic obedience and tricks.
What is puppy pre-school?
Puppy pre-school is a safe and fun environment for:
- Socialising your puppy with other puppies
- Socialising your puppy with other people
- Teaching your dog basic obedience
- Understanding dog behaviour and training
- Learning about puppy health care
- Preventing problem behaviour before it occurs
Who runs your puppy pre-school program?
Our puppy pre-school is run by trainer, Jennie, who has extensive experience in animal behaviour and training.
At what age should I start puppy pre-school?
We accept puppies from 6 to 18 weeks of age.
When do you run your puppy pre-school program?
4 week course, Saturdays 9 - 10am
For available dates and times, please contact us.